Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 11 October 2008

GoodAfternoon

Hi...I have been busy....but cant upload just now...incase they have a peek...lol....

So today and tonight the kids are at Dereks mum and dads, (yeah i can have a wee drink)...lol...I have watched the Scotland game (sadly we never won...but hey we never got beat either)...lol....well i watched whilst crafting...lol..i made 2 cards....(will upload when they have been received)....now hubby watching the England game (but he's only allowed 2 watch until 550 cause then strictly come dancing starts...lol....and he gets punted up the stairs....hehehe....I hope that u are all having a fabby weekend....we are having a lazy weekend...i have a feeling 2morow i might have a craftathon....lol....after i have been 2 morrisons to get the shopping in....Booo hoooo....anyway have fun and take care...luv n hugs lesley....xxxx....oohhh strictlys starting bye for now hehehe...xxxx

1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow cardathon sounds fab to me ,
have a fab weekend ,Dawnxx