Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Monday 20 October 2008

My 1st Award...Thanx Linda..xx


well a huge thanx to Linda(LINANNA DESIGNS) at http://linda-wright.blogspot.com/ for awarding me this blog award...The rules are that you can pass this award to only 6 blogger friends. This is way too difficult as I have so many friends who are deserving of it so I am going to pass this to 6 blogs I love...and some are fairly new...and they are:

7 comments:

Michelle Weerts said...

aww thank you so much for passing this on to me! im heading to work now but ill get it displayed proudly on my blog when i get home.

P.s, your new cards are amazing, your mojo is flowing!! :D:D

xxx
Michelle

Alex said...

Oh, how lovely of you to give that award to me as well!!! I'll get it on my blog now and will pass it on to some deserving folks!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

You so deserve this award Lesley, I know I have only recently found your blog, but I love it. You have been really busy and made some lovely cards!! I love them all hun. Hugs Lind ax

Natalie said...

Congratulations on the award and all your recent cards are lovely. x

gina g said...

wow thank you so much Lesley for thinking of me, i have to pop out now but as soon as i get back i will put it on display in my gallery. luv gina xx

Happily Ever After said...

Thank you so much for the award, its made my day and since its so late it will keep me smiling for a whole new day xx

gina g said...

good afternoon Lesley there is something on my blog for you. luv gina xx