Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 5 October 2008

Sketch Sat Challenge

Hi...I have had gr8 fun 2day....(apart from having a sore back)....this is made using the Sketch Sat layout....I used a couple of backing papers....imaged has been matted and layered onto Green, Red and then silver mirri board....I added a ribbon and a few snowflakes....and the sentiment banner reads Happy Christmas...thanx 4 looking...xxx

5 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Wow what a busy day you have had, another brilliant card
Hugs Jacqui x

tracie said...

another fab card Lesley - love the christmas papers and cute image. Great work - thanks for joining us this week at SS :)x

Debbie said...

Great card Lesley, the hedgie image is so cute and I love the xmassy papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Have a great day. Debbie x

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, great colours and a super cute image, thanks for joining us this week
Gill x

Jo said...

Lovely crimbo card! ooooh i'm feeling all festive!!
Thank you for joining us this week
Jo xx