Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 19 October 2008

Spoonful Of Sugar


Good evening everyone.....I hope that u all had a fab weekend...as u will be able 2 tell...I have had myself a little crafting weekend....hehehe....and managed 2 get quite a few cards made...(wooo hooo)....lol....I wont bore u with all the details of them all....hehehe.....anyway enough waffling from me.....take care....lesley xxxx

5 comments:

gina g said...

this is gorgeous Lesley love it. gina xx

Heather said...

Hi Lesley,
Thanks for your visit and lovely comment, I'm flattered and honoured - I've returned the compliment and am now stalking (oops - following) you.
You've got some great cards here so far - look forward to seeing more.
hugs Heather xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card. Have found your blog through another this morning and definitely will be back. It's nice to meet another fellow Scot! Hugs, Lainy xxx

Mel said...

Thank you for the lovely comment. Your cards are fab. Hanglar stamps are currently only available if you know someone in either Sweden or Norway. However, Sugar Nellie are going to have them soon ~ Mel

Bev said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the image and papers - your colouring is brilliant too

hugs Bev x