Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Friday 24 October 2008

Whilst The Kids are away.....

Well My kids went away with my mum last night... til Sunday....so I have been busy catching up with Blog Challenges...hehehe...I done all the housework last night so that I have more time for crafting...lol....I am missing them already....but it is nice to have a little bit of me time....i have crafting planned for 2morow during the day then me and my best friend Kaz are going 2 a fancy dress party 2morow night....not sure what 2 go as yet....hmmmm it might be Cruella De Vil....as I have that costume...lol....not a great look when ur a childminder though!!!! hehehe....and then on Sunday we (me and Kaz) are going to the craft fair at the SECC to buy lots of goodies.....OOhhh I am sooo looking 4ward 2 it...hehehe...well I hope that u are all going 2 have a fab weekend...and hopefully I will get back on 2morow 2 upload any cards that I make...take care all...luv n hugs Lesley...xxxx

2 comments:

Joey said...

oooh me time! yay! I get some of that on sunday night yippee! lol, how bad am I, but it is nice to catch a bit of sanity again.lol. I spy your birthday! You better let me have your mailing addy please hun.Theres a link on my profile for email, I looked for yours but did not see it.xxx
ps: fantastic cards! I am loving the yellow ff one.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

How lovely to have some me time, i hope you enjoy every minute. I don't need to say enjoy your shopping tomorrow, who doesn't enjoy craft shopping!! wish i was with you. Look forward to seeing what you buy. Linda x