Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Thursday 6 November 2008

Cant Believe I Forgot To Tell You!!!!

well i cant believe that i forgot to tell you that i have the best hubby in the world.....he bought me the full set of pro-markers on Tuesday and they arrived on Wednesday.....so u will all have to bear with me until i get the hang of them....hehehe.....I must also thank Wendy from The Secret Crafter.....cause she had some fab advice for me.....and the delivery service was FANTASTIC....i will definatey be shopping there again.....prob sooner than i should....hehehe....oohhh and her communication was superb....so thank u Wendy and Derek (my fabby hubby)....aww he is the best....xxxxxx

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Thank you for the lovely comments Lesley ... what a wonderful hubby you have too. Hugs wendyx

Michelle Weerts said...

oooh lucky you!!!

cant wait to see what you create with them :)

Debbie said...

Oh how lovely, you are lucky...can't wait to see your fab colouring. Debbie x

gina g said...

ooh you lucky thing you have fun with them. luv gina xx

gina g said...

its only me again theres something for you on my blog. luv gina xx

Kazabing said...

How lucky are you - do you think its your birthday or somethink!!!
xxx

Alex said...

Wow, what a great hubby! You'll have lots of fun!
I have tagged you, check out my blog to get details!
Love,
Alex

Jackie said...

As I love your blog there is something over on my blog for you to retrieve.Go quick!!!!
Jackie

Lynsey said...

Wow! That is one great hubby you have got! I look forward to seeing your crafty creations!
Hugs Lynsey :)