Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 22 February 2009

Good Morning..xx

Good morning!!! I hope that u are all having a nice Sunday morning...the weather is gorgeous here...just a tad cold.....but the sun is well and truly shining...its a shame i cant get any washing done as it would have dried no bother in this weather....oh well not 2 worry...it will keep...(unfortunately)..hehehe...
Well i managed 2 make this card last night...but i dont think i like it...i think its because i used plain ish paper...let me know what u think....this is made for the Dutch Dare Challenge which is "Green and Yellow" and i am also entering it into the Friday Sketchers as i made it following there wonderful sketch!!

The image i coloured with my promarkers, the papers are from Basic Grey "Two Scoops and Forever Friends "Hugs and Cuddles"...the gems, vellum, sentiment and flowers are all from my stash and i also used some green stickles on the corner of the image and for the centre of the flowers...x
Thanx 4 looking...luv n hugs Lesley xxx

2 comments:

Natalie said...

This is lovely Lesley. x

Karin said...

Gorgeous Card.
I love this cute Hanglar boy and the green gems you've added.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo Karin