Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Helloo!!!!

Good evening bloggers!!! I hope that everyone is well and that the snow hasn't caused 2 much trouble for u!!! I am gutted that we never got that much snow!!!! hhmpphh...anyway no snowman building 4 me ;).....hehehe!!!!
Firstly I would like 2 thank Leslie http://lesliesloft-leslie.blogspot.com/ and the Fab Lulu http://lulucardmaking.blogspot.com/ for the Fab Blog Candy that i have won!!! I am really looking 4ward 2 receiving them and making lots of fab creations!!! well trying 2 make fab creations!!! hehehe....x

Today I have been quite creative and made 4...yes 4 cards....and i am hoping 2 get back 2 my table and make a few more 2nite!!!....hehehe
I made this 1 for the Stampavie challenge which was another "fab sketch" and I am also entering it for the Charisma Cardz Challenge which was "Black and white and 1 other colour"!!!! the image has been coloured using my promarkers and the flowers and backing papers are from my stash!! x
This Card is made for the Cutie Sunday challenge which again was a fab sketch!!! I really am addicted 2 this Smirk range...hehehe i used pink backing paper, and Lime green glitter card and of course Smirk ribbon...hehehe...the flowers are from my stash!! x
This Card is made for the Secret Crafter Challenge which was "at the zoo" and i am also entering it for the Spoonful Of Sugar challenge which was another fab sketch!!! The image has been coloured with my promarkers!! and papers and flowers are from my stash!! x

This is the final one for now!!! hehehe....and it is made for the Cup Cake Craft Challenge which was to use "Pink, Plum, Pale Plum, and White....well I have had 2 adapt as i have all the promarkers and couldnt find a plum so i used Purple, Lilac, pink and White!! I hope that this counts!!! I am also entering it foe the Friday Sketchers Challenge as I managed 2 incorporate this sketch into the card!!! The Image has again been coloured using promarkers...the backing papers and flowers are from my stash!! xx

Thanx 4 looking...take care luv n hugs Lesley xxx

19 comments:

Unknown said...

oh... what nice Cards.... wow... I'm find not words... so sweet...

hugs Moni

Donna said...

Wow what a wonderful card and just perfect for this weeks Zoo theme. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Kazabing said...

Well someone has been a busy busy bee. Fabby cards. I am offically a red head now - with forehead, ears and neck to match!. lol. Kaza. xxx

aardvarkpest said...

What great cards you have been a busy bee.

Glenda

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

These are all fab cards. Each one has something special. I love the black white and purple, fits the challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Lauren said...

These are all lovely cards - thanks for joining in with the CCC challenge. xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful cards

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

Hugs Jane x

Mona said...

great cards. hugs mona

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun do you ever sleep, love these cards and love the way each one is differemt you are very talented hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Natalie said...

Wow, you have been busy, what great cards. x

Sue said...

Cor you have been busy bee hun, luv the all gorgeous, luv the giraffe so cute, sue.xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great cards, you have been busy. Living your Smirk creations they are just fab arent they.
Lyndsey xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lesley these are such beautiful cards, you have been busy!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Vee said...

Great card love the image and the papers. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz challenge.
xx Vee

Paula said...

WOW what Fantastic card's. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Carole said...

Wonderful cards, thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole

Jen said...

Wonderful creations!
Thanks for joining the Cupcake Craft challenge this week.
Jen x

Jill said...

gorgeous cards wow you've been busy thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Leslie said...

Lesley, I simply LOVE how you used your Sarah Kay stamp on the birthday card. I always end up coloring them with lighter more pastel colors, but your purple ROCKS! I hope you love the new ones that are on their way to you, be sure to post or email me when you get your goodies and what you make with them. Have a great day, Leslie