Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 7 March 2009

Awards

I would just like 2 say a massive thanx for all the amazing awards that i have been given!! I really do appreciate them....and i know that i am really late 4 putting them on my blog....so a huge apology from me!!!

This award was kindly given 2 me by the fantastic Teresa and Karen ...this makes me feel really fab 2 think that u thought of me...so thanx from the bottom of my heart!!!!

So, here’s how it works:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 10 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

So in no particular order. ....and this was a really really tough choice as all ur blogs are wonderful and provide so much inspiration..they are
Tasha
Elaine
Gina
Lyndsey
I also received this award from the wonderful Elaine...thanx sooo much this is truly appreciated and i apologise for the delay on putting this onto my blog!!!

The rules for this one are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post

2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are my five.
Alex
Kazabing
Erin



thanx again girlies 4 thinking of me!!! and i hope that u all enjoy ur Awards!!

Take care luv n hugs Lesley xxx

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on your awards Lesley and thanks for passing one onto me, I really apprecaite it.

Natalie x

Kazabing said...

Awwww - thanks very much honey. xxx
Kaza. xxx

Kazabing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joey said...

Thanks for thinking of me hun.xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lesley, thank you so much for thinking of me!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tara said...

Thanks for the award Lesley - bless ya! xx

Alex said...

Thank you, you are a sweetheart!
Love and hugs,
Alex