Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Monday 11 May 2009

I'm one of Santa's Little Helpers

Well I have 2 share this fantastic news!!!!! My very good friend joey put my name forward to be part of a New Design team for the brand New Challenge Winter Wonderland which has been set up by the very talented Anne and i of course accepted with sleigh bells on...hehehe....So i am hoping that u will come and join our fantasticly fun Christmas challenge which starts on Sunday 31st May. I hope to see u there!!!

Take Care Luv n Hugs Lesley xxx

7 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Lesley great news and I am so looking forward to working with you!!!! Hugs Pascale

gina g said...

Hi Lesley congrats hunny. luv gina xx

pinky said...

Congratulations hope you enjoy it.
Pinky

Joey said...

Hi Lesley hun, so chuffed to be working with you :O) xxxx

Natalie said...

Congratulations Lesley. x

Kazabing said...

Fantastic news hunni!!! Well done you.
Kaza. xxx

Anne said...

Fantastic Lesley!!! I tried to email you but I think I have the wrong addy!! So very pleased you're going to join us and I hope you enjoy yourself!

Hugs Anne xxx