Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 25 October 2009

Creative Card Crew & Just Magnolia

Good morning...well yesterday me and Kazabing went to the SECC and had loads of fun at the Craft Fair....i spent way to much as usual...hehehe....but i am having loads of fun playing with my new goodies...i am like a child in a candy shop......i even managed to buy some blog candy....so u better watch this space for some candy going up real soon...lol....anyway onto the cards that i have made.....

This is for Creative Card Crew where the theme is "Baby or Childs Card"...this was for one of little Ellie-pies little friends as it was his party on Saturday...xxx




This is for Just Magnolia where there is a gorgeous sketch to follow...i will defo use this sketch again...xx





thanx 4 taking the time to have a look....luv n hugs Lesley xxx

4 comments:

Lesley said...

love them all but Onion is wonderful and I did a similar card for my son for his birthday - Lesley x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lesley,
These are fantastic. I like your papers and that goalkeeper is fab. Great colouring and layouts.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Pink Dandelion said...

Great cards Lesley and your candles are fab. I haven't tried doing these yet. Glad you enjoyed the SECC, can't wait to see what you come up with using your new goodies. Best wishes Debs xx

Tasha said...

Lesley these are beauiful, i am loving the magnolia card the colours are my faves and i just adore the image
love tasha xx