Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Hello

Hi peeps...i am really sorry for not blogging over Christmas and New Year (I hope that u are all having a gr8 2010..happy new year to u all)....i have been having huge computer problems...but i have bought a new laptop this morning and fingers crossed it is all working brillianty...yeah ha...so i need to kick my mojos bum and try and let it flow again.....i have had no mojo since before christmas.....but i am hoping to be back blogging really really soon...and i am sorry again for not being in touch...i love u all and will be able to visit all ur wonderful blogs again...hhhmmm i think it  might take me a month 2 catch up with all ur gorgeous creations...hhmm maybe that will make my mojo come back!!! hehehe...luv n hugs to u all xxxx

11 comments:

Larisa said...

Lesley I am glad you are back ))))

Elaine Stark said...

Great to have you back, missed you. Elaine

Teri said...

Yeay - welcome back hun!!

Lesley said...

aww thanx...not lets hope that my mojo returns...hehehe...if u find it could u send it back...xx

Lesley said...

oops thats meant to say now lets hope that my mojo returns...lol..xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi lesley happy new year and good to see you posting. Oh you treated yourself to a nice new laptop good for you. Hugs Sue xx

Kazabing said...

OH NO!!!! peace shattered!!!! lol
love ya really xxx. good to have ya back.

Kaza.xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi lesley yes i am well thanks and thanks for comment on my blog. Good to see you back

Monica Gale said...

Thank you for your lovely comment, get started and creating it will soon come back to you. Hugs M xxx

Teri said...

Woooohooooo! Welcome back Lesley! We've missed you! Hope all is ok and we'll 'see' you soon :o) xxxxxxxxx

Sammi said...

Hey Lesley!! Lovely to see you back! (HUGS) Missed you! Hope that your MOJO does return and you can get back to the crafting! I'm sure you'll jump right in!
xxx