Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Happy 40th Kazabing!!!!

I would like to wish my bestest mate Kazabing a wonderful 40th Birthday even though the big day was yesterday i never quite got round to blogging the cards that i made for her...lol....!!! So Happy birthday Kaz (Cosy Frog)....u have a good few years on me yet...rofl....ok well maybe just a few years...rofl....x

Anyway I hope that u are all enjoying the gorgeous weather that we are having at the moment...hopefully this is the sign of things to come and that it is not our actual summer....lol....

Well back to the cards and the challenges that i am entering this card into are:

Sketch Saturday - Gorgeous Sketch
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - Lets Celebrate




The Challenges that i am entering this card into are:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Gorgeous Sketch
Stamp With Fun -  Birthday


Thanx so much for taking the time to have a look...huge hugs Lesley xxx

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Two really gorgeous cards, I love them both!
Sarah xx :0)

Kathie said...

Hi Lesley both of your cards are totally gorgeous, I love them both. Wonderful images, great colours and such lovely embellishement to set both cards off. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

mulberry station said...

Hi Leslie, It is so nice to have you join us. Your cards are adorable. I love your little bear and I have always loved the Sarah Kaye image. Beautiful take on the sketch.
Nancy SSW-DT

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Both are beautiful cards! You definitely have an eye for detail! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh I love your Sara Kay image, Great job on your coloring. Arlana@SSW!!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love the Sarah Kaye image she is adorable, I love your colours and papers. Thanks so much for joining with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Lesley!
Both of your cards are so beautiful. The Sarah Kaye image is delightful and so well colored here. I love the shades of blue. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday with this fabulous card.
Sharon, SSW-DT

coops said...

gorgeous cards lesley.fab sweet image and i love your colours and designs :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Lesley,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karita said...

Both your cards are so beautiful! :)
Wonderful images and great details!

Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :) And hope to see you again :)

Hugs,
Karita