Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Friday 8 April 2011

Its Been a While

Oh My Goodness..cant believe that it has been so long since i have blogged....It will soon be Christmas again before we know it!!!! rofl .......The best of it is i havent even done anything exciting...just not seemed to have managed to sneak into my craft room!!!...anyway fingers crossed i manage to sneak in there soon!!!

I hope that u have all been enjoying the weather...Our kids are off on Easter Holidays this week and next so fingers crossed the weather holds up for a good few more days.....I think it will be a day for the park 2morow!! woop woop....get the kids running off some of that excess energy...anyway its late so onto the challenges.... :o)

The Challenges that this Card covers are:

The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Cupcake Crafts - Comedy Rocks (sentiment)
The Crazy Challenge - Just Add Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
ABC - R is for Ribbon




 Thanx so much for looking...fingers crossed i will be back really soon!!!..luv n hugs Lesley :o) xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lesley!! *LOL* Oh my...I just LOVE your card!!! That sentiment put me lauhging load!!! And the image fits perfectly!!! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week and good luck! Hugs & Sunshine/Sari

coops said...

fantastic card lesley.love the stroppy madam image and your sentiment is brilliant, lol.love your colours and embossing too :d

xx coops xx

Tammy L said...

very pretty and I love the little flowers and the embossing. Thanks for joining our flower challenge at The Crazy Challenge this week!
-Tammy

Kazabing said...

You! Grounded! Never... lol. Absolutely fabby card. love it.
hugs
Kaza.xxx

Donna said...

Brilliant card for our comedy challenge this week, what a fun and fab image...thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cupcake...good luck :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lesley, what a brilliant card. I love the fun image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x