Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Monday 2 January 2012

1st post of 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! i hope that u all had a fab night.....i certainly did....surrounded by my husband and 2 beautiful kids and close friends that shall be with me for life...i always have a cry at The Bells...thinking about my wonderful dad who sadly passed away in 2007...i will always miss him with all my heart!!! xx

I would like 2012 to be happy healthy and prosperous for u all!! :o))) xx

Today we went to my In Laws for a traditional Seak-Pie dinner and it was delicious....followed by Abba dance for the Wii and a bit of Abba Karaoke :o)))...then it was back home to relax....and what better way to relax other than making a card...yay my 1st for 2012...lol...definately not my last!! so without further ado...here is my card

I am entering it into the following challenges:

Forever Friends - Sketch
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Tip Top - Anything Goes




Thanx so much for taking the time to have a look...huge hugs Lesley xxxx

6 comments:

Sande said...

Your card is so cute! Love the image!

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this time. Hope to see you soon again!

Hugs, Sande xx

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is such a cute best wishes card. Love that bear surrounded by flowers. Great idea to hang the fish charm on to a string and attach to the bow as well. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lesley.i love the sweet ff bears and your papers and details are fab ;D

xx coops xx

Rachael said...

Such a lovely card! Love that charm! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnight :)
Rach x

Diane Louise J said...

You've made such a lovely cute card. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS this time and good luck in the challenge. Love Diane x

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Sounds like a fun night. I *heart* ABBA! Cutie-patootie card! Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday. :)