Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Promarker storage

Good afternoon, I hope u are all well?, I've been a busy bee trying to organise my promarkers, I saw this idea on a blog, and for the life of me I cannot remember where, I am definitely not taking credit for this idea, but I absolutely love love love it, I bought the cd stand from Argos and with over 50% off it was a total steal at £3.49, I printed off the promarker colour chart and voila, I finished it off by punching out some flowers and colouring them in! It took a while but I got there in the end lol, right now I'm off to create, see u all soon.

Huge hugs Lesley xx

No comments: