Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Easter :0))

I hope that u have all have a great Easter, and have totally gorged on chocolate, lol, I'm not really a chocolate lover, give me a packet of crisps anyday lol, anyway I have been making the most of having a long weekend off work and have been in my craft room all day today :0)) and have made a couple of commissioned cards...I'm slowly but surely catching up with my orders, although I still have a few more to make lol. I hope that u have all had a fantastic Easter weekend and I will be back soon lol :0))

I am entering this card into the following challenges -

Passion for ProMarkers - Bingo (ribbon, free - I chose a charm, and flowers (blooms) )

Totally Papercrafts - Metal

Magnolia Down Under - a stunning Sketch





4 comments:

Bron said...

Glad to hear that you had some crafting time...I adore you card I am sure this one will be well received, Great use of our sketch too.
Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week.
Hugs from Bron :-)

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Hi Lesley, this is such a gorgeous card, you have coloured it so well!
Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs
Chris x

Lisa T said...

Your card is very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

Sharon said...

I love the Wedding card you've created with our sketch this week Lesley. It's just beautiful with the touches of lace and heart shaped doily.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week.

Sharon x