Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 8 September 2013

Happy Birthday Auntie P

Good afternoon, I hope everyone is well, I'm blogging as I grab a quick 5 mins whilst Ellie is playing and Conor is at the Petrov charity Match at Celtic with his nanny, granda and his auntie P....it was auntie P's birthday yesterday and this is the card that I made for her.

The challenges that this card covers are -

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Gorgeous Sketch

Crafty Little Fairies - Cute 'n' Cuddly Critters

Thanx so much for taking the time to have a peep...I'm off for a quick blog hop to catch up with everyone.

Huge hugs Lesley xx

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

Super adorable! Love the image and details!

Debbie said...

This is such a sweet card!! Adorable image and I love all the little flowers!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Unknown said...

The stamp is so cute! :) Lovely card, great coloring.
Have a great day, Lesley...

Helen in the UK said...

I was this card on the Crafty Little Fairies challenge. Very nicely done. The cat looks like he might be a little bit tipsy already :)