Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Sunday 26 January 2014

A cheeky wee DL

Hi, how are you all this fine Sunday...well today I am getting my craft back on, the kids are happily playing and the hubby is busy preparing the chilli for dinner tonight, and I thought I'd quickly post this little card before getting back into the craft room :0)).

I haven't made a DL card in about 2 years lol, but thought this image suited a DL card perfectly, and I hope that you agree :0))

The challenges that this card covers are -

Cute Card Thursday - So Sweet

Crafty Girls - Anything Goes

The Crafting Cafe - Anything Goes

Thanx so much for looking, huge hugs Lesley xx

2 comments:

Dana Joy said...

WOW...your coloring is amazing!!

Dawn said...

A cute little card! I love that bunny!
Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx