Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 11 January 2014

Ellie's Birthday

Good evening, hope ur well!! It was my gorgeous daughter Ellie's 9th birthday yesterday and she had a brilliant day, she was spoiled as a girl should be on her birthday and we had our family over a night for a wee buffet and drinkipoo, she is having a recording studio party next week, when I will take Ellie and 9 of her friends to a recording studio so they can record a song and they get a photoshoot for the cover of the CD, I'm so excited, she is gonna love it.

Anyway after the celebrations last night I have had a lovely chilled out day today, and I actually made a boys card...holly moley I hate doing these,  it I'm actually quite happy with the way that it turned out.

The challenges that this card covers are -

The Crazy Challenge - Cards for Men

I Love ProMarkers - #201 Add a Bow

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



Thanks so much for taking the time to have a look, love n hugs Lesley xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww this is really cute :) Love this image of Edwin and nice color combo too. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Art With Heart said...

Love your project. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge!
Hugs,
Ina