Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 25 January 2014

Lucy Cromwell Cupcakes....mmmm delicious :0))

Well it's just me and the kids tonight, hubby is away out with his dad for a few beers, so I think me and Ellie will cuddle up on the couch with some munchies, while Conor plays his ps4 lol, typical 13 years olds...too old to cuddle up with his mum lol.

This is the 2nd of 3 cards that I made today *feeling slightly smug* lol, but only cause I havent been able to make any due to looking after my poorly Ellie lol, details in my previous post.

Anyway I am entering this card into the following challenges - 

Heck Of A Challenge - New (my new Lucy Cromwell Stash)

Tuesday Throwdown - Baked Goods

Sketchy Colours - Sketch

Thanx so much for taking the time to have a look, huge hugs Lesley xxx

4 comments:

❤ Kaia said...

Yummi....
Great card, love cupcakes...
Thank you for joining SC's sketchchallenge this week.
Lot's of good luck, and welcome back

Hugs, Kaia

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Yummy Love This Card

Peanut said...

Absolutely delicious! . Thanks for sharing your card in our Baked Goods challenge.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts
Tuesday Throwdown DT

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic card, Lesley! Just perfect for our "Baked Goods" challenge theme at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT