Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Friday 6 February 2015

Golden wedding

Good morning, well I'm on the last day of my week off, and i have had a great week catching up with the most amazing friends, and spending quality time with the hubby, I have even managed to sneak to make a couple of commissioned cards ;)

Anyway here is the golden wedding card that I made, I hope they like it :0)

I am entering this into the following challenges -

Mojo Monday - sketch

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 

Fab n Funky - Hearts and/or Flowers


Thanx so much for taking the time to have a look, huge hugs lesley xx

4 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

This is perfect for a Golden Wedding and very classy too.

Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

Sharon x

Debby Kuster said...

thanks for sharing your card at FNF, love your creation

hugs Debby

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card that will be cherished for sure.
Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!