Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Thursday 19 February 2015

Thelwell

Good afternoon,  I hope u are all having a lovely day :0))  I am having a cheeky wee crafty day, as the kids are at school and hubby is at work, I have completed the housework cause I was desperate to get my new Thelwell goodies out to play :0)), these images are adorable :0))

I am entering this card into the following challenges -

The Pink Elephant - Birthday

Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Ribbon, Free (die-cuts) and flowers

A Gem of a Challenge - Children's Playtime

Thanks so much for taking the time to pop by, I'm off for a wee blog hop before I head back to the table :0)) huge hugs lesley xx

1 comment:

Nance said...

Oh WOW, what a super fantastic card! Very nice! Thanks for sharing at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Hope you join us again!