Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog....lol...thanx very much for taking the time to have a look and please leave me a comment so i know that you have stopped by...xx

Saturday 7 March 2015

Engagement card

Good afternoon, how is everyone? I've been poorly this week, but starting to feel a lot more human, this is a commissioned card for a work colleagues engagement, I've not made this type of card for a while and forgot how much I loved making them :0)), these are my first images coloured with my new Spectrum Aquas, I think I need to practice a bit more, but I'm overall happy with them :0))

I am entering this card into the following challenges -

Totally Tilda and Friends - Bingo I used, magnolia image, sentiment, ribbon, pearls and gems and flowers

Inky Chicks - Flowers

Ooh La La - Lots of Folds




Thanx so much for looking, I'm off for a blog hop, take care, huge hugs lesley xxx

5 comments:

Joey said...

Lesley this is gorgeous, such a beautiful design. Jo x

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and Friends.

Brigitte said...

Love those older Magnolia stamps!!!! Great card, I both they were so happy. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and Friends, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigite

Susie Sugar said...

Lesley this is fabulous
Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Alli Devine said...

Beautiful engagement card, love the double easel design. thank you for entering our lots of folds challenge at Ooh La La Creations Alli x